This refers to establishing a vision, or roadmap, of sustainable principles for a business. The process includes steps such as
● placing sustainability and social responsibility at the core of professional practices
● educating stakeholders on sustainability concepts, including all employees and partners throughout the supply chain
● developing and improving practices, processes, products, services, and standards that lead to a sustainable supply chain
● incorporating the waste principles of reduce, reuse, and recycle to all resources
● measuring performance and setting targets for improvements.